Friday 28 October 2011

And so the venture begins...

So, if I were to create a blog, how would i start it? The question in my mind for the entire 7 hour journey home today.. Hi or Hey, not knowing if there will be someone to read my post on the 'other side'. And so my thought trail went on, when I decided it would be a good idea to introduce myself...

So I'm Lauren, a sufferer of an addiction to all things beauty related, hence the reason I'm attempting to string these words together. After reading, watching and listening to so many beauty blogger's and vlogger's I craved the opportunity for a platform for my own opinions, impressions and approaches.

After weighing up my options for several months I finally decided blogging was the correct path for me; I may not be the 21st century's answer to Shakespeare, but I defiantly love writing. In line with my love for writing and beauty, blogging just seemed the perfect option, sadly my incompetence when it comes to technology could cause turbulence on this blogging journey.

If you're (arguably) unfortunate enough to find yourself reading this post, I ask you to stick with me and hopefully enjoy this blogging venture I'm about to begin. You never know we may both learn something and hopefully I can create a few diamond posts amongst the probable stones!

No comments:

Post a Comment