Sunday 30 October 2011

QVC Beauty?

We all have those days when we unzip our purse and all that looks back at us is the stitching at the bottom, no surprise fortune or golden ticket. There is no doubt that most of us have that wish list of high end beauty products we wish we could afford...

I don't know about you guys but I when I think 'QVC' I think granny slippers, t-shirts from the 1940's and gadgets we don't really require UNTIL I discovered QVC beauty! A place for a high end beauty products at reasonable prices often in several 'easy payments'. The product may not always be cheaper, but there is often extras such as additional make up brushes or free gifts.

Some bargains I've found..

Bobbi Brown
•2 x Long Wear Gel Liner
•1 x Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush
•1 x Mini Extreme Party Mascara Black
Bobbi Brown 3 Piece Eye Gel Liner and Mascara with Brush

QVC Price £31.50
Bobbi Brown Price £16.50 + £16.50 + £21.00 = £54.00
(Bobbi Brown Price excluding mini extreme part mascara)


Jemma Kidd Essential Eye Palette
Jemma Kidd Essential Eye Palette
QVC Price £24.00
Jemma Kidd Price £28.00


Benefit Bad Gal Lash Duo
•1 x Bad Gal Lash mascara in black
•1 x Bad Gal Lash mascara in blue
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Duo
QVC Price £20.75
Benefit price £16.50 + £16.50 = £33.00


There are lodes more bargins to be found at QVC Beauty, from ranges such Bare Essentuals to Smashbox! Let me know what you find!

1 comment:

  1. I've never bought from QVC, although this post definitely proves that it pays to shop around :) My boyfriend always laughs at me because I say things are cheaper online...but they really are lol! xx

    ReplyDelete